At Mandamus, we are equipped with cutting edge, highly redundant hardware and software systems to handle any kind of requirement. Our array of resources encompasses computing power, varied platforms and high bandwidth connectivity along with all the ancillary systems.
Our hosting infrastructure enables clients to provide a level of service to trading partners that can only be matched by the largest of organizations. With multiple levels of outsourcing available, we have a plan that will fit all your needs. From server co-location to full identity management, Mandamus has the knowledge and infrastructure to represent your business.
Redundant Power: Our massive uninterruptible power supply is capable of running our entire facility for an hour. This is further backed up by a large natural gas generator which needs no refilling and is therefore capable of sustaining normal operation indefinitely.
Redundant Internet Connections: Multiple Internet connections from different providers ensure that we maintain connectivity even through the loss of any individual connection.
Security: Card access security, video surveillance, multiple firewalls, enterprise anti-virus and monitoring software ensure that our hosting facility is secure from any unauthorized access, physical or virtual.
Robotic Backups: High capacity robotic backup units ensure that all critical data is backed up every night. Offsite storage of these backups ensures that the secondary facility is ready to come online rapidly.
Database Redundancy: Our Microsoft SQL Server 2005 cluster with RAID storage ensures that your data remains available, even in incidents of loss of a server or disk. Multiple levels of backups ensure that all data for this critical resource is safely archived.
• Biometric/Card Door Access Control
• Online checking of Attendance Report System based on Access Cards
• 5 X 4 L Shaped Modular Work Station with Locked Storage Unit
• Ergonomically Designed Chairs provided
• Computer with OS Loaded: 4 GB Ram, 160GB Hard drive with Core i3 Processor
• Networked Printers
• Dedicated Internet Lease Line Provided with specific provisioning for each set - 10MBPS
• Conference and Training rooms with state of art of technology
• Completely Centralized A/C Environment for the entire work area
• Unlimited Usage Beverages
• Beautiful Breakout Cafeteria provided for relaxing during work hours
• Additional Lunch and Dinner eating Space provided on the Rooftop - Designed as an Eatery
Data Backup and Recovery Facility:
• Power: Generator/DG Set in the building and 40x 2 KVA UPS with 30min Back-up
• Internet: 2Mbps Leased line
• Network: Versant Technologies have 2 Data Ports and 2 Voice Ports in each Workstation
• Security Services 24 X 7 with Front Desk Support
• 24 X 7 Monitoring Access with IP Cameras - Allows remote monitoring
• Telephone Answering Service from Front Desk including Voice Mail recording on each phone extension
• Multiple servers with Windows and Linux
• Centralised Network Management